• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 GGOSS

GGOSS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:17 AM

Hello SCIM,

It appears you have a better than average understanding of soft starter and thyristor technology. I wander if we should we change your user name to SCR? tongue.gif

Back to the issues however. You mentioned that Company A is threatening to sue you. On what grounds? Or are they just trying to call your bluff?

You also stated that they have stopped responding to any of your questions. Gee, that sounds like a fantastic way to deal with an issue blink.gif if we ignore it, it will go away!

It might be time you found yourself a supplier opf soft starters that understands issues and can provide the support you need. Have faith, they are out there.

Regards,
GGOSS

#22 SCIM

SCIM

Intermediate Member

• PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:34 PM

Latest update Information for everyone down under there...

After notice that no orders to be taken for Inside Delta Connection, an order was lost to some other suppliers. I am not sure who at this point in time......

All I can say is best of luck to the suppliers and hopefully the soft starter suppliers really know what they are up against in regards to warranty problems base on history. Hopefully they know what their product can or cant do. blink.gif

Cheers,
SCIM AKA SCR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users