- Ensure that there are no trips showing on the starter. Only the Power LED should be ON.
- Ensure that the RESET input is closed. (No voltage across the terminals)
- Press and hold the function button. All LEDS should light up.
- Use the up and down arrows to cycle through the functions to the parameter required. While the function button is pressed, the display shows the function/parameter number.
- Release the function button. The display now shows the value of the parameter.
- To change the value in the parameter, use the up and down arrow buttons to increase or decrease the value. When the desired value is displayed, press the store button.
- Press the function button and use the down arrow button to return to parameter 0. Release the function button and the starter is ready to run with the new value.
Changing Parameters In The Emx And Emx2 Soft Starters.
Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:20 AM
Mark Empson | administrator
Skype Contact = markempson | phone +64 274 363 067
LMPForum | Power Factor | L M Photonics Ltd | Empson family | Advanced Motor Control Ltd | Pressure Transducers | Smart Relay | GSM Control | Mark Empson Website | Soft Starters
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users