• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sethar

sethar

• PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Associate Electrical engineer

Posted 22 August 2003 - 08:08 AM

( 1 ) I want to see any kind of software which is used to short circuit calculations, just like E-Tap or other?
( 2 ) If any body knows electrical power system calculation software , which help us to find any one i.e volt / ampere / watt / rpm / frequency / kwh / KW / HP / Poles / Resistance & other parameters related to electrical system, or any site which help me to find out that problem?

#2 electricpete

electricpete

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 11:01 PM

Originally posted by sethar
( 1 )   I want to see any kind of software which is used to   short circuit calculations, just like E-Tap or other?
( 2 )  If any body knows electrical power system calculation software , which help us to find any one i.e volt / ampere / watt / rpm / frequency / kwh / KW / HP / Poles / Resistance & other parameters related to electrical system, or any site which help me to find out that problem?

If you're looking for free software for load flow and short-circuit calculations, you can search for PCFlo by Prof Grady University of Texas. Seems reasonably user-friendly. The input/output is through excel files.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users