• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rohan0630056

rohan0630056

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

Hi all, I want to Implement a 3 phase sin wave with variable frequency using Space Vector Modulation ..in PIC18F4431
I read many documents on it... bt the theory is a bit blur to me...

can u plzz help me out with this.. and can anyone give me any idea to implement it...

I read AN900 and AN955 but still the Digital Implementation parts is not clear... Thanx in Advance

#2 jOmega

jOmega

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (rohan0630056 @ Jan 23 2010, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all, I want to Implement a 3 phase sin wave with variable frequency using Space Vector Modulation ..in PIC18F4431
I read many documents on it... bt the theory is a bit blur to me...

can u plzz help me out with this.. and can anyone give me any idea to implement it...

I read AN900 and AN955 but still the Digital Implementation parts is not clear... Thanx in Advance

Hi,

The lack of response to your inquiry is most likely due to the extremely broad nature of your requests.
(Kinda like saying : "Calculus is a bit of a blur to me; could someone plzz explain it to me.")
You will find that people will respond more readily to you when you ask a specific question related to a specific topic or issue.

It would also appear, from your comments, that you are lacking the University Level Engineering Courses that would provide you with the knowledge you would need to undertake such a project. This seems to be indicated by your stated difficulty understanding the information presented in the stated Application Notes.

Perhaps the forum could help if you were to be specific about which "Digital Implementation parts" are not clear. Pick one, and ask for assistance in comprehending it. Be specific. Tell us what specifically you do not understand,

If you do so, I think you are more likely to get response(s) from the forum

Good Luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users