Motor Control Problem - Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 derekoc

derekoc

• PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:24 PM

I have motor on a part of a corrugator machine this motor is controlled through an inverter. Recently during operation and when the machine is running the motor will just stop. It can then be restarted and will run for another few hours before the problem re arises. Any suggestions would be of great help

#2 AB2005

AB2005

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (derekoc @ Apr 8 2010, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have motor on a part of a corrugator machine this motor is controlled through an inverter. Recently during operation and when the machine is running the motor will just stop. It can then be restarted and will run for another few hours before the problem re arises. Any suggestions would be of great help

Your question is very open. There can be many reasons for this problem and most probably is “Loose connection” in control circuit. I would suggest that please ask to operator that not to touch any thing when this problem occur. You should check the related things step by step such as;

1) Start signal
2) Speed reference
3) Message on inverter HMI etc.

"Don't assume any thing, always check/ask and clear yourself".

#3 derekoc

derekoc

• PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (AB2005 @ Apr 8 2010, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your question is very open. There can be many reasons for this problem and most probably is "Loose connection" in control circuit. I would suggest that please ask to operator that not to touch any thing when this problem occur. You should check the related things step by step such as;

1) Start signal
2) Speed reference
3) Message on inverter HMI etc.

Thats great thanks alot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users