Directional Control Valves

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 derekoc

derekoc

• PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:30 PM

Hi all, i have a corrugator machine at work. on the machine is a pressure roller which is controlled by two rams, pressure can be increased or decreased by the machine operator. the problem at the minute is the pressure keeps fluctuating by itself??? could it be a faulty - directional control valve??/

#2 AB2005

AB2005

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (derekoc @ Jan 12 2011, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all, i have a corrugator machine at work. on the machine is a pressure roller which is controlled by two rams, pressure can be increased or decreased by the machine operator. the problem at the minute is the pressure keeps fluctuating by itself??? could it be a faulty - directional control valve??/

1) What kind of pressure, Air or Hydraulic?
2) What is the source of Pressure, local air compressor/hydraulic pump or a centralized......?
3) I am also working at a corrugator plant for many years, you can freely talk with me on these issues. By the way, what is the mean of "rams".

Answering these queries may help me to assist you.

"Don't assume any thing, always check/ask and clear yourself".

#3 derekoc

derekoc

• PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (AB2005 @ Jan 12 2011, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) What kind of pressure, Air or Hydraulic?
2) What is the source of Pressure, local air compressor/hydraulic pump or a centralized......?
3) I am also working at a corrugator plant for many years, you can freely talk with me on these issues. By the way, what is the mean of "rams".

Answering these queries may help me to assist you.

(1) ITS HYDRAULIC PRESSURE-OIL.
(2) IT COMES FROM A HYDRAULIC PUMP -TO AN ADJUSTMENT SW -THEN TO AN ACCUMILATOR AND FINALLY TO THE RAM.
(3) THE NAME OF THE RAM IS - Jason enterprise ltd - Taiwan i think,that is where the machine is from. im thinking maybe it could be the accumilator?
thanks for reply

#4 AB2005

AB2005

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:30 AM

Please check the possibility of forming the air bubbles in out put side of hydraulic pump. I suspect that you have checked the oil level in pan.
"Don't assume any thing, always check/ask and clear yourself".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users