can anyone help me?

guoyn7

Anyone know how to get Somar powerboss's authorised distributors' list in China? we are interested in their products and want to contact their territorial distributors in China for more details .But we fail to get any information in this regard on Somar's website. who knows it pls give us a hand,your kind help will be highly appreciated.

Reply here or email to :guoyn7@hotmail.com,both will be OK.

TKS. :P

Hello guoyn7

In many territories, there appear to be a number of "exclusive" agents. I would suggest that you contact the company directly to find out who the agents are in your region.

Best regards,

Maybe they don't want you to speak to their existing distributors!

have you not read any of the posts in here about Somar?

Hello,Jraef! Why they don't want me to speak to their distributors?and if so, what job does a distributor do?I need know more about the products,esp.technical details.Yes i 'll take time to review the posts in here .Tks for yr kind suggestion.

Hello guoyn7

In many territories, there appear to be a number of "exclusive" agents. I would suggest that you contact the company directly to find out who the agents are in your region.

Best regards,

Tks Marke! I have contacted the company in England directly for several times ,asking for the list. But they don't give me any response ,I don't know why. In mainland China, there are several companies claim that they are the real distributor for Somar, ,I do need a confirmative answer.Somar's distributor market is not very clear I think.

Hello guoyn7

Perhaps you should approach them on the basis of becoming a distributor. You may get more response from them then. - Some companies are more interested in selling distribution rights than supporting product or normal sales.

You seem to be very interested in the product. Is there anything that we can help you with?? If you wish to know about the technology, there are a number of posts on this forum plus there is a paper at http://www.LMPhotonics.com/energy.htm Have a read.

Best regards,

Hello guoyn7

Perhaps you should approach them on the basis of becoming a distributor. You may get more response from them then. - Some companies are more interested in selling distribution rights than supporting product or normal sales.

You seem to be very interested in the product. Is there anything that we can help you with?? If you wish to know about the technology, there are a number of posts on this forum plus there is a paper at http://www.LMPhotonics.com/energy.htm Have a read.

Best regards,

Marke, tks again for yr quick response and the paper. This forum is so good which brings me to so much useful information i need. wish i can continuouslly benefit from yr suggestion.

Tks all!

Best Regards

• 1 year later...
Anyone know how to get Somar powerboss's authorised distributors' list in China? we are interested in their products and want to contact their territorial distributors in China for more details .But we fail to get any information in this regard on Somar's website. who knows it pls give us a hand,your kind help will be highly appreciated.

Reply here or email to :guoyn7@hotmail.com,both will be OK.

TKS. :P

Dear GUOYN

Hi nice to meet you, I am the Distributor in China and Hong Kong for Powerboss products , SOMAR ENGLAND Truro Cornwall.

please feel free to send me an email to Timothysung@hotmail.com I can handle all your POWERBOSS needs in these 2 regions.

I currently have 2 offices, one in hong kong and another in China. If you like to see a demonstration I can also invite you to one of our next exibitions.

Thanks for your interests

REGARDS

Timothy SUNG

PGS DIRECTOR