eng-tips.com

jeff

Hi Jeff & Mark,

Also a member of Eng-tips, what I have come accross on several occassions recently is that entire blocks of recently posted stuff seems to dissappear from the face of the earth.

Is it possible that they are getting so big their systems can't handle the traffic? It has happened before albeit generally with new start-ups!

Regards,

GGOSS

• 4 years later...
If you have joined in the past, and been bumped off for some reason, you are blocked from re-applying. If you think it is an error you can email the administrators through the "Contact" link.
"He's not dead, he's just pinin' for the fjords!"

If you have joined in the past, and been bumped off for some reason, you are blocked from re-applying. If you think it is an error you can email the administrators through the "Contact" link.

I tried to register to this site but could not do so.

I tried the Contact link....no reply....,

Another probem with that site is in case you register ( email required) and due to some reason you cant get through first time, that email gets registered and next time when you try to register it would say " This email already exists !!"

If the registration is not complete then why the email address gets registered??

chaterpilar

• 1 month later...
I also had problems registering eng-tips, and replied to their reported error message. The only thing I could think of is that I've been trying to set up a network and changed DNS settings, but with no problems with other sites. Maybee they are swamped. I'll post back if I find an answer..