Jump to content

A Commonplace Question


Recommended Posts

Hello taknavaz


I have not seen this marking for a long time. It was commonly used on older style capacitors to indicate the "working voltage"


Best regards,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...