Jump to content

Alternative to centrifugal mech switch


Recommended Posts

I'm familiar with using a potential relay across the start winding to switch out the start cap in a cap start/cap run motor typically used in a deep well pump. I'd imagine an electronic equivalent could be devised.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...