Power Factor Correction

Thomas

DEAR SIR,

THE OPERATING POWER FACTOR OF OUR COMPANY IS ABOUT 0.85 AND WE WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE THE POWER FACTOR BY INSTALLING PHASE LINER (CAPACITORS) ON MOTORS. UNFORTUNATELY WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO PURCHASE THESE PHASE LINERS. WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY GREATLY IF YOU WOULD PLEASE SEND US THE E-MAIL ADDRESS AND CONTACT PERSON OF WHERE WE CAN PURCHASE THEM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ANTICIPATION OF A FAVOURABLE RESPONSE.

REGARDS

THOMAS ANSAH

Hello Thomas

You do not indicate where you are, so it is difficult for anyone to make a recommendation.

You should be able to buy power factor correction capacitors in your country without any difficulty.

Try talking to your electrical supplier.

Best regards,

DEAR SIR,

THE OPERATING POWER FACTOR OF OUR COMPANY IS ABOUT 0.85 AND WE WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE THE POWER FACTOR BY INSTALLING PHASE LINER (CAPACITORS) ON MOTORS. UNFORTUNATELY WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO PURCHASE THESE PHASE LINERS. WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY GREATLY IF YOU WOULD PLEASE SEND US THE E-MAIL ADDRESS AND CONTACT PERSON OF WHERE WE CAN PURCHASE THEM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ANTICIPATION OF A FAVOURABLE RESPONSE.

REGARDS

THOMAS ANSAH

Dear Marke,

I live in Ghana, and phase liner capacitors are not available. All such items are ordered from abroad.

Thank You.

Dear Marke,

I live in Ghana and phase liners are not available. All such items are ordered from abroad

Thank you.

Dear Marke,

I live in Ghana and phase liners are not available. All such items are ordered from abroad

Thank you.