Cess -power Saver

KPatel

Hello Kintu

It is very difficult to tell anything from the web site as I only read English, however, looking at some of the diagrams, it looks like they are using power factor correction and filters. If that is the case, there is nothing unique about that.

Best regards,

HI ALL,

Does anybody know the product called CESS from cosmotor ,its performance technology etc?

http://cosmotor.org/

i am planning to take the distributor ship for the same.

Kindly advice if known to anybody.

Regards

Kintu

It would be nicer if they had an English page... I for one cannot read that at all.

"He's not dead, he's just pinin' for the fjords!"

Found it.

http://cosmotor.org/eng/cess_catl_eng16.pdf

This appears to be no more than another company trying to claim that improving Power Factor will save energy. It just is not true. They rely upon the fact that most people do NOT understand power factor and so are easily fooled by the claims that they make.

I for one would not have anything to do with them. there are plenty of Power Factor Correction capacitor manufacturers out there who sell much better products for much less money.

"He's not dead, he's just pinin' for the fjords!"

• 3 months later...

Do you know any good and genuine product for energy saving ?

I need some good product distributorship for india.

Kintu

Found it.

http://cosmotor.org/eng/cess_catl_eng16.pdf

This appears to be no more than another company trying to claim that improving Power Factor will save energy. It just is not true. They rely upon the fact that most people do NOT understand power factor and so are easily fooled by the claims that they make.

I for one would not have anything to do with them. there are plenty of Power Factor Correction capacitor manufacturers out there who sell much better products for much less money.

Hello Kintu

I think that it is probably reasonable to say that energy saving is achieved by improving and changing processes rather than just fitting equipment.

The change in process may involve the installation of equipment, but not purely as an energy saver. It is the change in process that achieves that.

For example, :

• A pump operating in a variable flow situation. If the pump operates at constant speed, there will be increasing losses in the pump as the flow is reduced. If the pump is slowed down to match the flow, then the losses in the pump will be reduced.
  • A small single phase clutch operated punch press spends 95% of it's time at idle and only engages the clutch to punch a component out. If the voltage is reduced during the idle phase, the iron losses can be reduced. - Percent iron losses on small single phase motors are much more significant than larger three phase motors.
  • A lighting controller reduces the light output when the ambient light levels are high.
You need to identifiy the losses and then find the means to reduce them. There is no point in trying to save energy on processes that are operating at a very high efficiency. i.e. a motor operating at 95% efficiency.

Best regards,

Mark.

Do you know any good and genuine product for energy saving ?

I need some good product distributorship for india.

Kintu

Hi Kintu, I am a newcomer - my first post.

I attended a day-long Seminar with Enigin, who were offering a "silver bullet" in regard to energy saving. in London last year. When I left I had only a vague idea of the whole package. I felt that there was some missing link and I realized that I had to pay out a lot of money to give me a veneer of an Energy Consultant to approach customers. I would have very little training and I was supposed to give solutions to all their energy problems throughout the whole premises.

I believe also that to save energy, you need to change a process, such as put in new equipment to get the job done faster (less energy), or at a more efficient rate of energy usage.

New motors are now much more efficient than the older models.

There is only one safe, non-polluting efficient type of lighting, and that is LED.

It is being developed constantly and is the lighting of the future.

If you, or anybody, need more information, or are looking at becoming a distributor of cost-saving solutions, please contact me through this forum, or at kerryabu@gmail.com

• 2 months later...

It is perfectly natural for a prospective business partner to want to find out as much information as possible prior to embarking on a new business venture - indeed we positively encourage individuals to seek professional advice including technical, legal, financial, before starting out on any new business venture. I know of no other company currently advertising on the Internet within this sector who provides more information up-front, than Enigin PLC.

This information is available in the form of:

Comprehensive 20+ page Business Appraisal document (CBA).

Generic white paper entitled "Critical Success Factors for Starting Your Own Energy Saving Business". (Click To Download)

Numerous downloadable podcasts and audio visual presentations previously sold for hundreds of dollars/pounds.

Dedicated partner brochure both e-version and hard copy.

Comprehensive product brochures both e-versions and hard copies.

DVD with sample product demonstrations and audio visual presentations covering every aspect of the business.

Following an initial enquiry a new prospective partner is provided with salient information each day for circa two weeks to help them assess the business potential.

Access to a "Be Your Own Boss" psychometric assessment.

Full Licensee Terms & Conditions of appointment, including company and partner obligations.

Several downloadable audiovisuals with candid interviews from existing and new partners so you can hear directly from people who have taken that "leap of faith".

All this is provided without charge or obligation and individuals are encouraged to read the information thoroughly. Only then are we willing and/or able to discuss specific aspects of the business opportunity. If after reading any or all of the information an individual decides not to pursue the Enigin partnership that is their prerogative - no hard feelings, we genuinely wish them well in their business endeavours.

We have a procedure to help genuinely interested partners which is outlined in the CBA. We have Business Managers who are trained and authorized to provide full disclosure on confidential or otherwise commercially sensitive information and are very busy dealing with upwards of 2000 new enquiries every month.

Any and every potential partner is welcome to visit our offices at any time and we are more than happy to answer any and every conceivable question that is raised. It is vital to us that individuals understand all the implications of starting their own energy saving business, whether or not we ultimately work together. We regularly decline applications and refund deposits if we believe there is a lack of synergy. As a response to feedback, from January 2009 it is proposed that this selection process will become substantially more rigorous (information on this will be released in the new year) and the initial investment for a full exclusive Enigin partnership will likely increase by threefold.

New partners currently receive a comprehensive commercial training course covering every aspect of the energy saving business. They will get to meet with experienced people, including energy managers who have been in this business for decades. Genuine interested parties are welcome to receive a copy of the full week’s agenda in advance. During the week new partners are encouraged to prepare and hone their own business plan with the help of our senior management team. But of course how a partner chooses to run their own business is their choice. We do not offer a franchise - or an inflexible pre-set business model - we simply give a new partner everything they need to get started in a very cost effective and professional way including powerful business tools, a range of awesome energy saving products - some of which are totally unique - and a sales model in EnergyMaps. We think it's incredible value but if you think we charge too much... don't do it, we really don't mind!

Once we have a suitable application and approval is given a partner will be invited to attend a forthcoming training course. During the training course they are given the opportunity to re-evaluate the partnership having now had 'hands-on' experience, and if for any reason whatsoever they are not completely satisfied they can leave with a full immediate refund of their investment - there and then - we'll even pick up the tab for their hotel bills!

Positive partner feedback to date after training is 100% - without exception every single partner who attends training leaves absolutely delighted! Many have said we grossly undersell the level of support, training and the quality of the products on offer. How many of these partners will go on to enjoy substantial success... time will tell. Although Enigin PLC is a new company what we can say is that as a management team we have helped numerous people get started in this business many of whom have gone on to build very successful, highly profitable businesses over a number of years.

Why don't they post their success on this forum? Why should they... they are too busy building their business. As an entrepreneur you have to accept responsibility for the success or failure of your business - that is the very meaning of the word 'entrepreneur'.

Furthermore, we now run Enigin DIRECT which is in effect our own 'partnership' so new partners will be able to visit paying customers during training week and meet with managers and salespeople who are currently active and successful in the field. At the same time we will willingly show you our financial company accounts and you can have a copy of our local business plan and cash flow projections for the next twelve months from Enigin DIRECT.

We wish you every success as you endeavour to Profit With Integrity.

Steve Hill - Enigin PLC