Any web site to view E-Tap software ?

sethar

( 1 ) I want to see any kind of software which is used to short circuit calculations, just like E-Tap or other?

( 2 ) If any body knows electrical power system calculation software , which help us to find any one i.e volt / ampere / watt / rpm / frequency / kwh / KW / HP / Poles / Resistance & other parameters related to electrical system, or any site which help me to find out that problem?

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by sethar

( 1 )   I want to see any kind of software which is used to   short circuit calculations, just like E-Tap or other?

( 2 )  If any body knows electrical power system calculation software , which help us to find any one i.e volt / ampere / watt / rpm / frequency / kwh / KW / HP / Poles / Resistance & other parameters related to electrical system, or any site which help me to find out that problem?

If you're looking for free software for load flow and short-circuit calculations, you can search for PCFlo by Prof Grady University of Texas. Seems reasonably user-friendly. The input/output is through excel files.